Saturday 26 March 2011

Google Reader (1000+)

"iFart Mobile is a Digital Sound Machine and entertainment system which brings endless laughs and enjoyment to its users. Combined with more usefulness and functionality than some other popular applications, iFart has a built-in security system designed to surprise and discourage iPhone theft, as well as a “Sneak Attack” function ideal for pulling pranks on parents, children, friends, teachers, workmates and employers alike.

A sampling of reviews direct from the iTunes store reveal that people think iFart Mobile is a gas!

“My brain is still trying to process the awesomeness of this. Tears in my eyes laughing!” – Padoramania

“I showed this app at a party and it was a hit! The farts are funny and ‘Sneak Attack’ gets everybody. Everyone that had an iPhone bought it on the spot!” - BigTex02

“After seeking to get the best fart app on the store, iFart actually impressed me. I’m totally cracking everyone up with the security feature. Great when my iPod Touch accidently falls out of my pocket!” – Ether3al"


Source : Google Reader

No comments: