Sunday 1 May 2011

Creativity is So Fun...

Creativity is So Fun...: "
The last few days I've put my creative thinking cap on and had a bit of fun with my camera. I've stretched myself to get away from the normal and try a few different things. And I've really enjoyed it.



here's some of my fruit.:smile: All with my GF1 and 20 and 14-45mm Lenses.



Writing with 2 LED Torches

Light writing with 2 LED torches



Light Writing



Light Writing again



I achieved this weird colour tone by lighting the radiometer with a teeny weeny LED torch.



Amazing colour from an LED torch



HDR in Black and White. Something different.



Black and White HDR



Zooming in with the lens using a slower shutter speed.



Slow Shutter Lens Zooming.



It kinda gives me an odd feeling but my eyes keep getting drawn back to it. Strange!



Slow Shutter Lens Zooming



Random Guy in a morph suit. Here I've tried the colourize effect.



Trying my hand at Colorizing. Random guy in a Morph suit



Another Colourized Shot.



Smile



A self portrait trying the Invisible Black Backdrop Effect. It works too!



Invisible Black Drop. Self Portrait
"

















Source : Google Reader

No comments: