Tuesday 17 January 2012

Hey Minneapolis, Thanks!

Hey Minneapolis, Thanks!:


We wrapped up our first Photo Weekend of 2012 yesterday, and just want to give a rather large shout out to everyone in Minneapolis who were in attendance! Sounds like instructors Tim Cooper and Tony Rizzuto cracked more than a few jokes and made the weekend fun. Thank you Minneapolis!


If you are in the Minneapolis area and are hungry for more, Lightroom instructor and aficionado, David Marx will be in Minneapolis from May 17 – 20 teaching a four-day workshop called Lightroom for Photographers. This course takes you deeper into Lightroom’s functions and capabilities and shows you that managing your entire library of photos can actually be … FUN!!


We hope to see you there!



Curious to know what people are saying about the Weekend? Here’s a few comments that have come our way so far:


“Great way to explain, fantastic sense of humor…examples spot on!”


“Tim made this idea come to life for me. While I have much to practice, his teaching techniques made me believe that I could really tackle this area with much more success.”


“Great class and instructor and fabulous walk-through examples. I feel like I gained tremendously from this class!!


“This class was a stretch for me because in general, I avoid photographing people. People scare me! After this class, I’m excited to give it a try. I feel confident that I can do it now.”



Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)


Source : Google Reader

No comments: