Tuesday 5 April 2011

Google Reader (1000+)

"Physics puzzles and realistic golf: iPhone apps of the week
by Jason Parker
(Credit: CNET)
I reviewed GarageBand for iPad recently and, as I said in the review, I wish I could give this app six stars. With the combination of smart touch-screen controls, tons of loops, an incredible amount of instruments, and smart instruments that make even someone with no musical talent sound good, this app is simply a must-have at $4.99.

This week Apple issued a small update for the app that will be welcome news for GarageBand fans. Now you'll be able to transfer your iPad masterpieces to your Mac to work on them further in GarageBand for Mac. This is particularly good news to me because now I can take my iPad with me on trips, make new songs, then easily transfer them to my desktop when I get home.

Are any of you as excited about GarageBand for iPad as I am? Let me know in the comments.

This week's apps are a challenging physics-based building-game sequel and an upgraded iOS version of a very popular golf game franchise.


Once you're satisfied with your structure, start the certification test to see if it will hold up.

(Credit: Screenshot by Jason Parker/CNET)"


Source : Google Reader

No comments: