Tuesday 5 April 2011

Google Reader (1000+)

"ComodoHacker says he's never left Iran: 'No, I never traveled, I feel so good and safe in my own country.' He enjoys visiting, he says, the cities of Mashhad, Shiraz, and Yazd.

Part of the reason he pulled off the hack was, he said, revenge for Stuxnet, which was malware that targeted the Natanz nuclear enrichment plant in Iran and has been linked to the U.S. government or its contractors.

Here's more from ComodoHacker:

On Stuxnet: 'USA authorities should understand, they can't do anything they want, they can't look in the world and in internet to find me, but they have no any problem with HBGary CEO which produces malwares to infect people in middle east, they should understand if they sniff emails, I (as 21 years old person) personally can do, we should be equal, I mean CIA and myself. That's the message.'"




Source : Google Reader

No comments: