Wednesday 4 May 2011

Word document recovery

Word document recovery: "
Dear all,

I just began using word 2010 recently. .. I was working on a document about two weeks ago. I had two copies open: one was the document; another was a pasted version, with modifications I was working on. ... Then I dropped the computer and broke my display and had to force-shut-down, since I could not see anything in the display any more.

Today I got my computer back from repair and opened word for the first time. It seemed to have both versions of the document. I opened the first one, read through quickly, and clicked the save-symbol (a floppy-symbol). As soon as I did, both recovery-documents disappeared from the sidebar. ... what have I done? I do not even know whether I have saved the original or the modified version...

...

yours,

Janelle
"



Source : Google Reader

No comments: