Thursday 18 August 2011

What Type Of Man Would Cheat On His Wife Or Have An Affair?

What Type Of Man Would Cheat On His Wife Or Have An Affair?:

I often hear from wives who have no idea what has come over their husband and what contributed most to him having an affair. Many wives tell me that they are not sure if they ever really knew their husbands at all because the man they knew would not lie, cheat, or betray them in this way. When you picture a stereotypical cheating man, you likely picture a shifty eyed, deplorable type of person that can’t look at you with a straight face and never says anything that is truly sincere. I recently heard from a wife who said, in part: “I am so shocked at and disappointed in my husband. He has always been a person of integrity and honor. Yet now I am finding out that he has been having an affair for the last four weeks. He went behind my back. He lied to me. And he lied to her. He says he’s sorry now, but he’s probably sorry that he’s been caught. What kind of man has an affair? Because I feel like the one beside me is now a stranger and that I’ve been wrong about him all along.”

Relationships:Affairs Articles from EzineArticles.com



imran pabna bangladesh

No comments: