Thursday 18 August 2011

Morning Meanderings… I Am Back!!!! And stuff is going on!

Morning Meanderings… I Am Back!!!! And stuff is going on!:



Good morning!


*BIG sip out of COFFEE CUP*


I came back from the North Shore yesterday evening. Two of my friends, Heidi and Sara, and I went to hang out at the cabin for a couple of days and do a little exploring around the small towns of Two Harbors, Silver Bay, Beaver Bay, Schroeder, Little Marais, and then the big town of Grand Marais.


Me sitting on the rocks looking over Lake Superior




Tettegouche state park


It was a lot of fun just checking out the little shops…. in one I bought blueberry salsa (epic…. EPIC fail, so nasty!) and in another I bought a Mediterranean dip that made up for the grossness of the blueberry salsa. I also – of course bought a couple of books while visiting the stores… one was:



I dove into this baby right away and plan to continue to do so today. I may even have a review up today on it….


and I also picked up Secrets To Longevity… hundreds of ways to live to be 100:



Now before you fall off your chair laughing – its just a book of tips like – what spices and herbs relieve stress, what to eat to keep your memory strong, orange juice bulks up your bones…. anyway… I find this stuff interesting :D



There was also a book sale at the Silver Bay Library which I try to attend every year. But that -is a different post. Lets just say…. it was successful. :D



Now that I am back home I am going to spend a little time catching up on emails this morning ,write a review, shampoo my carpets at some point here… roller blade, and maybe take in a movie…. I have not decided yet.


What are you doing with your Sunday?






Source : Google Reader

No comments: