Tuesday 29 November 2011

How would a Nikon – AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8 Lens benefit me in portraits?

How would a Nikon – AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8 Lens benefit me in portraits?:

Nikkor 35mm 1.8 How would a Nikon – AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8 Lens benefit me in portraits?


What is the main function of this lens? Does it just give me crisper pictures?


Nikkor 35mm 1.8 Question by Dannnnnielle & Best answer is:


Answer by DanGian
F/1.8 allows you to take a picture with maximum shallow depth of field. I’m actually looking for a lense to do that for my camera. Its an amazing effect when you take photos of people because it basically means the object your focused on is the only thing in focus and the background is ultra blurred creating a very dramatic picture. Google “”shallow depth of field” to see what I mean




Nikon 105mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S VR Micro-Nikkor Lens
L1)NIKON 105MM F2.8G VR MICRO (2160)…



You Might Like


Source : Google Reader

No comments: