Tuesday 29 November 2011

nikon d50 manual problem?

nikon d50 manual problem?:

Nikon D50 Manual nikon d50 manual problem?


So I have a Nikon d50


I want to shoot it on 50mm for this thing I’m doing…


I have tried reading the little book that comes with it, but it isn’t that clear…


Basically. When everything is on manual. I don’t know how to focus. Everything is all blurry. I can’t move the lens because it needs to stay on 50mm.


So what do I do?


Nikon D50 Manual Question by Briley Mae & Best answer is:


Answer by vienna2001
I take it you put the camera on manual focus (manual exposure is something else entirely).


Turn the focus ring on the lens and things will become clear again. Not the zoom ring — the focus ring.


HTH.


Nikon D50 Manual Nikon 50mm f/1.8D AF Nikkor Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras


Nikon D50 Manual Nikon D50 Manual Nikon 50mm f/1.8D AF Nikkor Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras


Click On Nikon 50mm f/1.8D AF Nikkor Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras to get this Nikon D50 Manual product with interesting Price & Features



  • High-speed normal lens

  • Great for travel and for shooting full-length portraits in available light

  • Distortion-free images with superb resolution and color rendition

  • Provides high-contrast images even at maximum aperture


You Might Like

Source : Google Reader

No comments: