Sunday 13 November 2011

Morning Meanderings… Day One Honduras

Morning Meanderings… Day One Honduras:


Good morning from La Esperanza Honduras. It was a long travel day from the 2:30 am start to the 6:00 pm landing in our hotel. As tired as I was, it was great to see Terry and Colleen again ( our guides and friends).


A Honduras fave! Iced mocha... about $1.10 in American money



I am currently in my hotel room trying to decide if my laptop is right at 5:55 am, or if my phone is right at 6:55 am. My room is nice and I am surrounded by the sounds of Honduras…. dogs barking, fireworks going off, trucks moving. Lets just say I am thankful for Ambien.


Just in case it is almost 7 am I have to get a movie on it and get ready to go. We are meeting downstairs at 8 for breakfast and then doing a little exploring. At 3 pm we will go to the church we are working with and be there for a few hours.


I will catch up as I can and lan to be back later with the Monday What Are You Reading.


On the plane, I finally finished Monsters Of Men. :)





Source: Google Reader

No comments: