Sunday 13 November 2011

Morning Meanderings… HOME from Honduras

Morning Meanderings… HOME from Honduras:


Good morning.


*YAWN*


*STRETCH*


A very tired group of people landed in Minneapolis last night around 10:30 pm… worked our way through baggage claim, shuttled back to our hotel by 11:30 and started the drive home… arriving in Brainerd around 1:30 am….


I was one of them.


In typical me fashion, I should be sleeping, but no… woke up at 8 am and now I am UP, showered, laundry started and sitting in my chair with a cup of Honduras coffee at my side.


Its good to be home.


I doubt if I will do much today… I may do a little reading to relax my mind, I may take a nap… I more than likely will have Chinese for lunch as there is something odd that happens every year… I return home craving Chinese food.


I thought I would post a few pics this morning of some of the beauty that is Honduras as this is Saturday and Alyce is busy over At Home With Books with her Saturday Snapshots.


My favorite tree in the world


Closer view of the tree


Valle De Angelas in Honduras



A shot over the valley


A little shop alongside of the road


I of course, also brought back a bag of Honduras Coffee for one lucky commenter today. Leave a comment here and you will be added automatically into the giveaway.






Source: Google Reader

No comments: