Saturday 2 April 2011

Google Reader (1000+)

"What tech do you miss from home?

My 27-inch desktop is what I miss the most, it makes it easier for me to multitask documents while I'm working at home. My BlackBerry, iPad and laptop are ideal for travelling but the screen-size of each can only do so much for me.

What tech do you love from abroad - where and why?

I was in China recently, and it was a fantastic experience seeing a country so geared toward innovation and rapid technological development. The pace of change and the proliferation of ideas is really inspiring to see in action.

Otherwise, I was very interested to see the Cisco Cius recently. The tablet space is obviously exploding at present, and the way that these primarily consumer devices adapt and change for the enterprise is going to be one of defining trends of the year. The Cius showed one intriguing way of doing that by integrating software like virtual desktops and unified communications alongside the more personal, consumer applications."



Source : Google Reader

No comments: