Saturday 2 April 2011

Google Reader (1000+)

"What's your favourite phone app for travelling and why?

For business productivity, I mostly use my Citrix Receiver app, which gives me secure access to my corporate desktop and apps from wherever I am. Not only does it give me a working desktop, but it also provides peace of mind when it comes to security. If I manage to leave my smartphone in a hotel room or in a taxi, for example, I know for certain that the confidential information I was working with on the device is safe in the datacentre rather than on the BlackBerry.

What was your most memorable travel experience?

My favourite recent travel experience was a trip up the East Coast of Australia. A number of friends and I loaded up a van with our supplies and surfboards and toured a few of this country's beautiful beaches. It was fantastic to turn off my BlackBerry and my iPad and really concentrate on relaxing; looking forward to the next wave rather than anything else."



Source : Google Reader

No comments: