Wednesday 11 May 2011

Adobe flash player

Adobe flash player: "
I am wanting to update adobe flasher player on my Mums mac so that she can view this website :-http://www.heliganwild.com/webcams. At the moment she just gets a blank screen and an update flash player message. My Mac is using flash player 10.1.102.64 so I thought I could just update her machine with the same version. I have since discovered that Adobe have stopped supporting macs using older versions of flasher player and the new version is not suitable for older Macs and the download page doesn't give an option to download an earlier version. On the download earlier versions page it all looks a bit confusing and I am not sure what I need.


I have spent all morning looking for a link to download the above version but have not found any with a useable link.


I am hoping you can help/advise on what I should do


Thanks


Liz c


"


Source : Google Reader

No comments: