Wednesday 11 May 2011

mbox files wont appear in Entourage after dragging and dropping

mbox files wont appear in Entourage after dragging and dropping: "
Hi folks,


I created mbox archives by dragging the folder from Entourage 2008 and into my desktop.


I have then deleted the mails from one of the folders in Entourage so that it is empty.


I then try to import the files from my desktop into Entourage using two methods;


1. File/Import/Messages from a text file/Mbox/etc...


2. Dragging the mbox icon directly into the folder in Entourage where I want it to appear, e.g. "Steve.mbox" into the "Steve folder"


However, niether of these methods result in anything appearing in Entourage.


Can somebody explain what I might be doing wrong ?


Thanks,

Steve


"

Source : Google Reader

No comments: