Saturday 4 June 2011

Intel Desk Top Utility v. 3.1.4.031 Problem

Intel Desk Top Utility v. 3.1.4.031 Problem: "

Greetings - I have a DH67CL board with current BIOS (0119), WIN 7 and i7-2600k CPU. Today I installed an Intel SSD 320 series (80GB) and cloned it to be my sys drive. My previous sys. drive remains installed as a backup. After data migration I changed boot order in the BIOS and rebooted. The desk top utility issued a high temp alarm for "other/unknown temperature" which was indicating a current 33 deg C. The upper threshold indicated 0. I raised the threshold to 40 and no further problem. I shut down and rebooted, the alarm went off and I noted that the upper threshold had reset to 0. I increased the threshold and again it worked ok until I rebooted.

I downloaded and installed a new copy of the utility and am experiencing the same problem.

I would appreciate any help or advice you may provide. Thank you. Peter

"
Source : Google Reader

No comments: