Wednesday 10 August 2011

Morning Meanderings… A BIG Bike Ride for a great cause

Morning Meanderings… A BIG Bike Ride for a great cause: "


Today I am starting a two day ride for Camp Benedict, the ride I participate in for families infected of affected by AIDS/HIV. We will start at 8 am this morning and bike 75 miles (with an option to do 100) to camp, then we get up Sunday morning and bike the 75 miles back to Brainerd.


It’s a great ride and a wonderful team.


For Saturday Snapshots (Check out Alyce’s blog, At Home With Books for more info) I thought I would post a few pics from last years ride…


Our team 2010


Friend and co-rider last year - Sheila W and Sheila D :)


Where we stay overnight (I know... so spoiled!)


Final stop on the way back (day two) me and Connie in the front. Connie is the organizer of the ride and the camp.


See you all tomorrow afternoon :D



"




Source : Google Reader

No comments: