Monday 22 August 2011

Can’t Send or Receive MMS on your Dell Venue Pro on AT&T? There is a fix for that!

Can’t Send or Receive MMS on your Dell Venue Pro on AT&T? There is a fix for that!:

IMG_0039


Do you have a Dell Venue Pro on the AT&T network? Are you having trouble sending and receiving MMS? If so, there might be a fix for it, and it’s actually quite simple if you know where to go to change a single setting.


This is based on experience and it might not work for everyone. I recently bought an unlocked Dell Venue Pro to use on the AT&T network but MMS hasn’t been working. I have not been able to send or receive MMS messages. I brought it to an AT&T store, they checked their system, nothing is out of the ordinary. I called Dell support, they lead me through some setting changes with no luck. I scoured the web and made a bunch of recommended settings found on different forums to no avail. Finally I stumbled across a post from Mobility Digest with the code to get to the Diagnostic Menu.


Follow the break for detailed steps to enable MMS on the DVP for AT&T.


(more…)



Check out more : Windows Phone Apps | Windows Phone Games


Source : Google Reader

No comments: