Thursday 17 March 2011

Google Reader (507)

Google Reader (507): "by gadget_uk
I know are lots of apps for android, but i'm not sure which phone would be best for me. I have decided on either a blackberry, HTC or Windows 7 phone.

I would want to have a decent size screen, if i was to choose a full touch screen phone at least 3.5 inches to 4.3 inches.

Wouldn't need to get a blackberry for BBM, as won't use it and I could use whatsapp.

I text more than I call, so a hardware qwerty vs software qwerty.

I like the idea of having a few apps and internet on a phone.

I did look at the Dell Streak, but i thought it would be a bit too big.

Screen size vs Screen Resolution?
Blackberry vs Android vs Windows 7
Hardware Qwerty Keyboard vs Software Qwerty Keyboard?

What are the Carphone warehouse like to get a contract? I can''t get the phone I would want from the network directly

Any advice?

Thanks in advance."


Source : Google Reader

No comments: