Monday 4 April 2011

Google Reader (1000+)

"Sold: Panasonic GH1-hackable/hacked
by pana-animalartist
I bought this camera just about a year ago from Amazon. Just upgraded to GH2, so this one will have to go. This for the body only, with all the original wires, books, charger, TWO genuine Panasonic batteries, CD, strap, box- everything that came with the camera except the lens. It is in good cosmetic condition, with a little wear on the bottom right corner, a few minor scratches on the LCD on the edge-( no effect on viewing quality.) Lug nuts wiggle a tiny bit- I don't use them, as I've heard that on a very few of these models, they can pull out. (Not every seller will tell you this!) I've NOT had that problem with this camera, but I think it only fair to warn buyers of the possibility for any GH1. I use a Black Rapid strap attached to the tripod mount, and love it. (Black Rapid not included with the camera!)"


Source :Google Reader

No comments: