Monday 4 April 2011

Google Reader (1000+)

"For Sale: 12mm Heliar + film camera
by John Jarosz
Hello.
I bought this lens about 10 months ago. It came with a 35mm film camera and viewfinder. it is a very nice lens. The short focal length means you can use it as a fixed focus lens because there is so much depth of field. It's very small on the camera, very good for street photography. It's actually good for almost any use you want to put it to. The camera and viewfinder came with it, so I won't break it up. Why am I selling it? Well, I'd like something wider, so I'm considering the Panasonic 7-14mm. I need to sell this lens to finance the 7-14. I really don't want to because it is a very nice lens for my Pen, but when I get the 7-14 this lens won't get any use.

$550 for the 12mm Heliar, Camera, viewfinder plus a m43 adapter. Plus shipping
I'd prefer a check. Send me your location so I can figure out shipping. US sale only - sorry I can't do any foreign sales.

Thanks

John

Attached Thumbnails
"




Source :Google Reader

No comments: