Monday 4 April 2011

Google Reader (1000+)

"Lenses for Alaskan Trip? Lens questions
by fastcar888
Greetings. This is my first post here.

I was a long time Nikon DSLR/SLR and Leica rangefinder photo enthusiast . As with most, I got rid of everything not digital including Leica gear. I wound up with a Nikon D90 a 24mm-70mm zoom and a few other. Eventually, the weight and bulk started to wear on me. So I ventured in the MTF world and was blown away.

After reading about the Pany/Leica 45mm lens here (and seeing the outstanding results), I decided it was a must have lens. I like the 90mm to 105mm range. So I wound up with an Olympus E-PL2 , the 14-42 kit lens and the 45 Pany/Leica. The Pany/Leica lens is remarkable, especially when used with Apples Aperture 3. I am hugely impressed with it. My days with enormously large Nikon DSLR's are over and I am a believer in Micro Four Thirds for my needs."



Source :Google Reader

No comments: