Monday 4 April 2011

Google Reader (1000+)

"The part I am having trouble with is how to carry my tripod. I have a Gitzo GT2940C compact tripod that I would like to carry with me, but do not want to hold it in my hand all of the time. I was looking at the B&H catalog for a solution and came across the Gitzo GC5210 tripod strap that looked interesting, as I think it would allow me easy access to the tripod while not adding a lot of weight. I can't really tell how it works, but I assume that I would wear it diagonally across my back. The description states that it stays in place when the tripod is in use, so at first glance it seems promising.

I was wondering what others thought of this, or had better suggestions that I should look into. I want to travel as light as possible as I will be walking within the cities as my primary form of transportation. I also want the minimum set-up time so have not explored the various tripod bag options.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,
Jim"



Source :Google Reader

No comments: