Monday 28 March 2011

Google Reader (1000+)

"If a one of figures for the festival was well-received, I may want to reproduce it for the next year, perhaps in a different size or coloration. With the EScan 3D technology, I can take a file that is saved on a CD and load it back. From there it’s a simple matter to scale the figure up or down

I am using my scanner quite a lot now, because I have been commissioned to create 20 different figures for the 2011 festival. They will be five to eight feet in height when I am finished. In selecting a 3D laser scanner, I was drawn to the EScan because it works better and is even less expensive than many others. Truly, the most challenging part of learning to operate the 3D scanner was translating instructions from English to Spanish. After that, the technical part of it was easy."



Source : Google Reader

No comments: