Monday 28 March 2011

Google Reader (1000+)

"by admin
Sep 15, 2010

In my field of industrial physics and medical instrumentation we became aware of 3D scanning’s potential about four years ago. Other researchers were discussing three-dimensional scanning on the Internet and at research seminars.

As a professor at King Mongkut University of Technology, in North Bangkok, I am responsible for keeping our research facilities current with the standards of the field.
When I went looking for 3D scanning technology, I found it necessary to investigate many different sources and products. A variety of companies in Thailand were selling 3D scanners, and I studied the market carefully. One of the products I looked into was the 3D scanning system from Minolta. I was not sold on its capabilities."


Source : Google Reader

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

3D laser scanning is a wonder of the technology. It can magically collect depth information of an object. If you need this magic then you can contact Onsite3D. They will ensure you the best 3D laser scanning service. 3D laser scanning service Calgary, Alberta