Monday 28 March 2011

Google Reader (1000+)

"The EScan unit and software from 3D Digital Corp came to my attention via the company website. Based on the information I found there I decided to purchase the EScan, even though I had no chance to see the scanner and test it before I bought it. The EScan was well-priced and affordable, and the company stressed its reputation for service and assistance. That service and support has been reliably provided by 3D Digital Corp. I am certainly pleased with the choice of scanner company I made.

Having received helpful guidance from 3D Digital throughout installation and setup of the EScan, the first object I scanned was a rubber figure of the human body, a replica. My scan of this object worked well and I was able to capture the data I needed. In later experiments I have successfully scanned my own hand and also the face of a student."


Source : Google Reader

No comments: