Wednesday 30 March 2011

Google Reader (1000+)

"Canon Scanner Software - Mac-Forums.com (279)
Power Support Screen Protectors for iPad 2 Power Support screen protectors begin shipping April 7 and are now available for pre-order in case anyone was waiting on these to become available. Already placed my order this morning.
no sound when running windows on iMac I used the boot camp on my iMac to download Windows and it seems to be running except that there is no audio. any suggestions? I have heard that this is a problem but I can't get a solid answer to fix it that doesn't totally confuse me. I need Windows ...
Great Apple Service Hey Folks, Great to finally be a member of the Mac Owners club... Well, I would have joined sooner but for a problem with the order of my new MacBook Pro 15', where it was built to order (with the anti-reflective screen and fast-spinning disk), but ..."


Source : Google Reader

No comments: