Wednesday 30 March 2011

Google Reader (1000+)

".MOI to dvd? Panasonic software won't work - Editing & Conversion ... (5)
Is .mov the best format to edit in imovie and upload on Youtube I have a new Canon camera that uses .mov files. I want to edit the filmclips in Apple Imovie and upload the result on Youtube. Is .mov a good format to do this? Do I need a codec for this? And do i ne...
codec for sony handycam .mpg ? in windows xpPro MovieMaker I just started to try Windows Movie Maker, and have not been able to get this to work correctly without constant 'hanging' or non-playing of clips. I have tweaked and load/re-loaded so many times I am...
Avi Files cant able to play I have downloaded harrypotter series, and size of the series are 6GB,but what i observe is after downloading series the size of the file is showing 1.37GB,but when got inside of every folder it is hav..."


Source : Google Reader

No comments: