Thursday 23 February 2012

Lock With No Key

Lock With No Key:

You may find this funny, but I carry a separate coin purse in my handbag, exclusively for the keys to the locks of my travel bags. One lost key, a busted zipper and an expensive broken lock later, I decided not to take the risk of misplacing the keys ever again! Lockeeper hopes to remedy such situations and I really hope that the concept of a self locking zipper (with a Braille option) is the answer to my prayers.


Lockeeper is a 2011 Fall/Winter Spark Awards Entry.


Designer: Youngdo Choi







-

Yanko Design

Timeless Designs - Explore wonderful concepts from around the world!

Yanko Design Store - We are about more than just concepts. See what's hot at the YD Store!


(Lock With No Key was originally posted on Yanko Design)




Related posts:

  1. Num Lock

  2. Lamp Under Lock & Key

  3. This Bike is a Lock





Source : Google Reader

No comments: