Friday 19 August 2011

Morning Meanderings… A Small Road Trip

Morning Meanderings… A Small Road Trip:


Good morning!


Yesterday I worked, changed oil in the jeep and the Durango… oh wait, let me clarify… I didn’t do it… I went and had the oil changed. :D Then picked up a few supplies because…


I am road tripping to the cabin with a couple of friends today after work. SSQQUUEEEE!!!


This weekend up on the North Shore is Beaver Bay Days. It is kind of an annual event that I grab a few friends and attend. It is one of those small town things that are kind of dorky fun. Silver Bay and Beaver Bay Minnesota have street events, mining tours, street venders, food, and street dances. Oh and did I mention that Saturday Silver Bay has its Friends Of The Library books sale? Oh yeah…. I am there :D


We are coming back Saturday afternoon and I am not taking Lap Top. (Shhh….. don’t tell him, its rare that I leave him behind…. :shh: ) A little mini break :D


I am thinking I will try to get my friends to sing this while we drive the 3 1/2 hours….



That’s not too much to ask right?


Have an awesome rest of your week!





Source : Google Reader

No comments: