Saturday 6 August 2011

Application Wrapping When Using Gestures

Application Wrapping When Using Gestures: "
Hi All,



Random question:



I have a macbook pro 15", 2009 model and just installed snow leopard about a week or so ago. When I had leopard and used gestures to select between programs (4 finger swipe to left or right) I seem to recall being able to select whether the selector scrolls to the end and stops when you are selecting between programs, or loops round... on snow leopard I can't seem to find this option?



I find it much easier to scroll all the way to the left to select the program on the far left, wheras with the wrapping if you scroll to far, the selector will appear on the right and side.



Hope this makes sense?! Does anyone know how to change this option at all? Can't find it in preferences anywhere and had a few looks for it!



Thanks all.
"


Source : Google Reader

No comments: