Saturday 6 August 2011

SimCity 4 + OSX Lion = ???

SimCity 4 + OSX Lion = ???: "
(Sorry if this has been posted already or if it's in the wrong forum)



I purchased a brand new iMac a few days ago and it shipped to my house with Lion as the default OS. My all-time favorite desktop game SimCity4 Deluxe for mac will not play since it's a PowerPC app. I've searched through google's immense catalog on Snow Leopard and Lion and unless my searches are using the wrong wording, I could find but one topic on how to install Snow Leopard onto a Lion computer. It involved having the new Lion-based mac and an old Snow Leopard mac running at the same time and using firewire cables and rebooting a bunch of different times, etc. Is this really the only way to install Snow Leopard onto a Lion computer?



Also, I do not want to run Windows on my computer AT ALL...I've been a mac user my entire life and I would hate to have to buy the PC version of the game...which is not retailed any more.



If any one can help me out I would greatly appreciate it...even if the answer is, "NO you can't do it, forget about it, get lost," at least i'll know where I stand.



Thanks in advance!!!
"


Source : Google Reader

No comments: