Saturday 6 August 2011

how do i open up a file from windows, when i send it from my mac

how do i open up a file from windows, when i send it from my mac: "
I bought Iworks for my macbook pro because i was told I needed it so i could open up that file from windows word. Can anyone give me and idea how to use my iworks? Is there something I have to do to make that fie compatible with windows so i can open it up when I get to the library? everytime i get to the library I cannot open up anything that comes from my mac. i thought that it would automatically make it adaptable when I send the program out. I just cannot figure out what steps to do before I email the file out, so I can open it at the library and print it out!



PS. I just started to learn how to use mac, I have used windows my entire life. Any help would be greatly appreciated.



Thank you,



mick
"



Source : Google Reader

No comments: