Saturday 6 August 2011

Mb shutting down internet!

Mb shutting down internet!: "
So a few days ago i opened my mac book (bought 2006) and it shut down my wireless completely. Up until then (for about 2 months) my wireless worked great. I am able to use the wireless with my hp computer from work and my htc phone. However, when i try to use my macbook my wireless goes down for everything. I am using a belkin n300 router (purchased and was working for past 2 months). Running osx 10.4.11



I took my MB to the apple store today, and it connects fine to their wireless network and has no hardware problems.



things i have tried: updated firmware (did not help)

restarted router (did not help)

cloned MAC address (did not help)

called belkin tech support (did not help)



does anyone here have any other ideas?
"



Source : Google Reader

No comments: