Tuesday 9 August 2011

USBFever Release o’ the Week

USBFever Release o’ the Week: "


It’s a challenge, you know. Every week, USBFever puts out something like a dozen new products, and it’s a challenge for me as a professional writer (I do actual tech writing for a tech company, believe it or not!) to introduce these weekly lists imaginatively. But you know, they’re so . . . relentless! Every week! New stuff! It just keeps coming! They just won’t stop! They’re like, I dunno, RoboSanta from Futurama, except not evil. THEY JUST DON’T STOP!


Ahem! Sorry about that; didn’t get enough sleep last night. And I had a weird recursive dream in which I dreamed about Uma Thurman, and then met her in another dream in “real life”, and tried to explain to her that I had just had a dream about her and wasn’t it weird running into her because of that, but I couldn’t remember exactly what had happened in the previous dream, and anyway it’s nice meeting you, Ms. Thurman, and . . .


And anyway, the full list of USBFever releases for this week is . . .






Tags: ,

"


Source : Google Reader

No comments: