Thursday 20 October 2011

Cool Dslr Tripods images

Cool Dslr Tripods images:

Check out these dslr tripods images:


White Knight

dslr tripods


Image by TylerIngram

My Canon XSi with EF 70-200mm f2.8L IS and attached EF 2.0x Extender.


Along with my cheapo Velbon tripod.


Trying to get shots of the lighthouse on Chrome Island, which is just off of Denman Island here in BC.


Hebron Harvest Fair

dslr tripods


Image by |vvaldzen|

@ Hebron, CT (taken handheld, no tripod, no filters)


Glad it didn’t rain last Friday. I love getting Thai chicken every year at this fair. Followed with hot apple pie with ice cream but gosh – we tried looking for it and they didn’t have it here this year! Darn…. That’s all I care about is "food".


Well, came to the ride section and there was a bunch of young kids or should I say young crazy wild kids! And sometimes fair people kinda creep me out. They’re a little weird. They wouldn’t leave you alone.


Anyways, love my ’10 Subie Forester! Just picked it up today. Sweet! A little paranoid to drive it. Afraid that someone might hit me or something might happen to my car. Well, I’m ready for snow now! Winter in New England here I come! Bring it on!!! Lol. Just felt like saying that.


Have a great night everyone (or good day)….


Mirei close-up handheld shot

dslr tripods


Image by valiant ho

Macro shot without tripod, holding the EOS400D and trying to get a good shot is tiring haha


Source : Google Reader

No comments: