Thursday 20 October 2011

Jason, Roy… and three cameras

Jason, Roy… and three cameras:

Some cool photography cameras images:


Jason, Roy… and three cameras

photography cameras


Image by Terriko

Taken for Active Assignment Weekly: Reflections


I was setting up this incredibly gorgeous shot of the sweeping curves of the museum reflected in the huge parking garage mirror when these goons got in my way. ;) Turns out, friends are more fun than architecture, and this was the adorable result of us goofing off at the end of a fun night photography trip.


WIT: Two fellow photographers (Jason and Roy) three tripods, two remote controls, and one big mirror! My camera, the one taking this photo, is on the right. Jason likely has a nearly identical photo, as my remote often triggered his camera as well as my own.


Lightened the photo a bit so you could see more of Jason’s face, and cropped to remove a bright light on the left. Although you can’t really confirm the colour in the dark, I’m going to claim that Jason’s red hair totally met the dare for this week’s assignment.


Original photo here


Photography gear

photography cameras


Image by mcwetboy

Here is the gear I use to photograph the Moon.


La vie en bleu

photography cameras


Image by seriykotik1970

A double exposure with the Frankenstein pinhole Camera of the Ukraine Hotel, and a bizarre piece of sculpture nearby. And no- I haven’t altered the colours. It’s all down to pinhole optics and long exposure chemistry with a bit of redscale thrown in.




Source : Google Reader

No comments: