Thursday 20 October 2011

Nikon FM2(n), the trademark view

Nikon FM2(n), the trademark view:

Some cool nikon camera images:


Nikon FM2(n), the trademark view

nikon camera


Image by jim.stewart

I thought that I’d try out some of this lighting stuff on other things.


Kind of gave myself a pretend assignment, as in, shooting this camera for an ad.


Strobist info: SB 600 shot through an umbrella from the mid-high left, light bounced on the right with a piece of white foamcore. The reflector was tight in to the right side, just out of the frame. Triggered with CLS.


Learn how to light at Strobist.


The Aperture of My Eye

nikon camera


Image by Derek K. Miller

An image for my apertures and f-stops blog article, part of the August 2008 Camera Works series of articles at my blog.


Read an audio interview with me (September 2008) about this camera, conducted by John Meadows of the "On the Log" podcast.


Nikon FA

nikon camera


Image by rhodes

My trusty companion.


Source : Google Reader

No comments: